Friday, April 29, 2011

NEW! Hand-Crocheted Beverage Cozies now for sale on Etsy!

These hand-crocheted Cozies keep your beverages cold on a hot summer's day and your hands dry while you enjoy. They'll fit snugly onto beer cans, soda cans, beer bottles, and even some water glasses! Just slide the Cozie over your favorite beverage and ENJOY!

  My fantastic friends from the south all love their beverage cozies...this I have learned.  Somehow, in all of my moving about the country, I always wind up empty-handed and devoid of the few I had in my possession.  Then there were the rubber-foamed cozies that were slightly too large for my can of soda, enabling the can to slip right out if it were ever upset onto its side.

So as I was crocheting my iPhone socks one day, an idea came to me! If I choose a nice tight crochet stitch, I could make a very good cozie that would both insulate my beverage AND keep my hands warm and dry!  And so I set off on a mission reaching success!  These, I tell you are fantastic and look just as great in person while snugly hugging my beverage.  They work great on both cans AND glass bottles!  Beer, soda, some even water glasses...you simply can't go to a barbecue or host a dinner party or sporting event party without!  Your guests will love them.

A great suggestion is to get multiple cozies so that your guests can easily distinguish which beverage is theirs! No more mix-ups! So far, these are available in two colors with many more to come over the next few days...so check back to my Etsy shop soon for more color choices!

* Custom orders are welcome! Please email me for custom colors/sizes.

To place an order, please visit the listings for these two items on my Etsy store at:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment